samedi 5 juillet 2008

Tryin' to be "in" in Reunion Island

Coming here one thing I had in mind was to make friends not to feel depressed but making friends is not that easy here, believe me!
What they like about me is that I come from France, it means I can talk to them but I'm not perfect : I don't wear designer clothes, shame on me!!!!

Sorry, I'm a poor student and I preferred traveling to designer clothes! (I keep them for my upcoming glorious days, hihi)

But I'm fortunate, I've been introduced to people and they showed me what it was like to be "in".
So let me tell you : you have to replace water by champagne, eat nothing, go clubbing in the VIP section thanks to your gold member card with 3 bottles of champagne. All this with your friends.
Then, throw up in the street, wake up the following day with the worst hangover and say "wow, I had the best time of my life!"

After that night I thought that I didn't like that much being "in" because it's not fun at all even if you drink champagne (they don't even know Ruinart).

So, I have no friends, non-designer clothes and I drink water and tea but I'm ok, after all...

Oh, another sign of totally being "in" : eat fries and steak drinking champagne. Isn't it glamorous?! Noooooooo!!!!!!

Please save me!!!!

Aucun commentaire: