jeudi 10 juillet 2008

Here it goes again.....

This time Miss J is mad at me because since she told me I don't know how to behave, I didn't go to her house.
Reason? She thinks I'm upset and so she's upset herself and said she needs to know why I'm like that!!!!!
What?????
I'm desperate!!!!
I don't understand!? It's been 2 weeks since she was mad at me and I accepted everything she said without saying anything. End of discussion!
Ever since, I've been working from monday to friday 8h a day and at the weekend I'm too tired to go out and visit people. That's why I didn't go to see her or anybody...and to me this is not a problem : you are not obliged to see your family everyday, right?
But according to a friend, here it is common to react like that : get mad at people when they don't come around or if they don't say anything. It's like a tradition....

So, I better get used to it!!!!

Aucun commentaire: